BrightRO Community
If you are new to Bright-RO I recommend you to read everything in the GM Section
BrightRO Community
If you are new to Bright-RO I recommend you to read everything in the GM Section
BrightRO Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BrightRO - A Filipino Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hrap nmn failed to connect nman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pakme

hrap nmn failed to connect nman Empty
PostSubject: hrap nmn failed to connect nman   hrap nmn failed to connect nman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 pm

amf nmn wew
Back to top Go down
pakme

PostSubject: Re: hrap nmn failed to connect nman   hrap nmn failed to connect nman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:51 pm

2long nmn jan d ko alam eh
nakakaconnect na ko sa himachi kaso failed pa rin
Back to top Go down
Ferds
Admin
Admin
Ferds

PostSubject: wenks   hrap nmn failed to connect nman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:41 am

dpat i power on mo ung hamachi mu tpos sundin mu ung guide https://bright-ro.forumtl.com/download-and-register-f1/new-bright-ragnarok-install-tutorialness-on-how-to-connect-in-server-using-hamachi-t21.htm jan sure yan .. pag d pa gumana add mu nlng ako sa ym nice_move99@yahoo.com turo ko sau step by step.
Back to top Go down
https://bright-ro.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hrap nmn failed to connect nman   hrap nmn failed to connect nman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hrap nmn failed to connect nman
Page 1 of 1